Did You Know?” is a video on youtube that gives interesting facts about the world we live in and how it is changing. The ten things in this vidoes that really surprised me are:
- Bermuda is the #1 ranked countries in Broadband Internet Penetration.
- There are 31 Billion searches on Google every month.
- The first commercial text message was sent in December of 1992.
- There are 5x as many words in the English language now as there were in Shakespeare’s time
- In 1984, there were only 1000 internet devices.
- The top ten jobs in demand now ere not there in 2004
- There are over 200 Million users registered on MySpace.
- If MySpace was a Country it would be the 5th largest
- India has more honours kids than America has kids
- Today, text messages sent exceed the total population of the planet
What I think the future will be like in 10 years
I think in the next 10 years, technology will have expanded immmensely and changed almost entirely. What we consider good or amazing today, can become the norm of tommorow. New innovations and inventons will be made such as Jetpacks, flying cars, or teleporting. We do not know what the future has in store for but we can only hope for the best and expect teh unexpected. This video was a good way to show how technology has affected us and how it continues to affect us and what may become of the world in the future.
General thoughts and comments
I found the video very informative about facts about the world which people did not know about. There some very surprsing points in this video about technology. I overall enjoyed the video and learned some interesting facts. The main point of the video is to provide people with information about the future.